It's so sad that Noynoy Aquino is leading the race

Partial Unofficial Tally as of 2010-05-20 12:23:27 90.26% of ERs

It's so sad that Noynoy Aquino is leading the race. To all of you who think he's deserving of the presidency, tell me, What has he done? It takes more than name recognition and what your parents supposedly done to be a good president. I honestly thought the Filipino people have smartened and wised up. As a congressman, he may have served several terms, but what did he do actually do aside from sit pretty? As a senator, what did he do again? Pass "Tarlac Day"? It still hasn't been approved. So, in the total years he held office, he didn't actually do anything... And you people want this unproven, untested candidate to be president?

Sen. Villar - yes he may have a whole lot of issues, but none of you was even trying to understand what he was trying to do. He consolidated his housing projects with the government because that is the way to actually make it more affordable and secured for the people - anything goes wrong, the country is backing the people up..

... I didn't vote. I don't vote. At this time I will not register and vote. This country deserves what's coming. If you think that Benigno Noynoy Aquino would make a good president, think again. This family has a good reputation for leading the country to the doghouse. Take a look at the mom (God rest her soul)... She accumulated the same amount of debt in 6 years as president as the great Marcos did in 20 years..

I don't like Pres Macapagal, but I would rather have her as my president than Aquino. In fact, I would rather have Mr Estrada, Mr Gordon, even Mr Perlas as my president.. Anybody but an Aquino; a useless, brainless Aquino.

Share

No Response to "It's so sad that Noynoy Aquino is leading the race"

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger